Dear Parents & Students Gr 1-12,
As of today, you can access and download the files used by the teachers during their sessions on daily basis.
All what you need to do is visiting the page below:
* What is the Purpose of this Project?
This project aims to:
- enable students to have all the records of what is being done in class in order to review at home
- give chance for students who miss any class to get the absence material
- keep parents posted about the lessons being explained in all subjects in order to do the necessary follow-up on their performance and homework
* What Material Gets Saved?
The material saved includes the flip-charts (of the interactive white board), class presentations, and worksheets used in class. The flip-charts will include the teacher's notes and the homework assigned for the upcoming session.
* Need Help?!
- Parents who wish to get more details on how to access the files are asked to attend the training sessions offered by the TS Department according to the following schedule:
Thursday October 6, 2016 at14:30 in Beirut
Friday October 7, 2016 at14:30 in Doha
* Technical Notes:
- You need to use your DSB e-mail and password to access the files.
- File upload will be complete by teachers at 4 pm everyday.
- You are asked to download the file if you want to use it and not only view it on google drive.
- The foldersof the "German" Subject in Doha, is present
separately within the class list and not inside each class folder
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question.